So I have learnt a few additional lessons from yesterday as well:
- Even if the time difference is only 3 hours… jet lag still kinda mucks with your brain. I’m not sure if I can blame jet lag on what happened this morning, but I will, as it is less embarrassing that way. Either that or sleep deprivation (which is a lie as I got 8 hours last night). Let’s just say I’m mentally challenged. I got into the shower with my undies still on. True. All I could think was, ‘you’re a dickhead.’
- Dr Bromer’s is my favourite, but when it leaks into your contact lense case (I have no idea how but it happened) and you put Bromer’s soaked lenses onto your eyeballs, the Dr will be hearing a few choice words, for sure.
Makes enough for 1 large person plus some leftover puree for a little one – or just use the whole amount of puree.
- 3T raisins (or dates/prunes) soaked in 4T hot water for 10 minutes or so
- 3/4C cooked pumpkin
- 1/2t ground Mix Spice (pumpkin pie spice)
- Salt to taste (about 1/8t)
- 1/2t lemon juice
- 1/4t vanilla extract
- 1 medium super ripe banana
- 2T milk of choice
- Blend all ingredients until super smooth… add 3/4 of this puree to:
- 1/2C raw buckwheat groats that have been soaked overnight
- 2T chia seeds
- Chopped Brzail nuts
- More milk to loosen it all up
Amazing how a good breakfast can make the memory of soggy undies disappear.