dummy sucker dough, and some for yo mama
First up, I made some for Misty, as I had a baked sweet potato lurking in the depths of my fridge that needed dealing to.
Dummy Sucker Dough:
- 2 1/2T mashed sweet potato
- 1t tahini
- 2T coconut flour
- 1/8t ground cinnamon
- 2t currants (or any finely chopped dried fruit)
- 2t peanut butter
- 1t honey (or a few drops of stevia if you are sugar-freeing it)
- Pinch sea salt
- 3/4-1t cacao or cocoa (however strong you like it)
- 1/4t vanilla extract
- 2-2 1/2T coconut flour (depends on the size of your banana)
- 1 small banana
- 1T “bits” – chopped nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, whatever you like (I chucked in some crushed peanuts)
- Mash together everything with a fork. Eat as is, or make into shapes.
- I like little balls. (stop it).
- If you like, freeze them – I highly recommend frozen balls (ha).